Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lailah Pink Bubble Theme Birthday Party PART1

BUBBLE...POP....ELECTRIC! PART 1
My daughter 3rd birthday party was super fun! Pink pink pink everywhere! Bubbles, bounce house, hula hoops, water balloons, and beach balls....what a party. With the help of Style Me Pretty, I have incorporated my daugers party to her best Pink bubble party ever! Thanks to everyone who celebrated Lailah's 3rd birthday party with us. I have attached photos by Lumar photography below.

Vendors:
Lailah Clothes- Spa Blvd
Kids Boots- Tgi Divas- 305.893.9004
Dj- Gforce 786.488.8479
Face Painting & Kids Centerpiece by Stevie 305.989.6286
Photography by Lumar 504.450.6684
Fantasy Party Rentals
Planner- Mommy
Meatballs by Farah 305.305.0504
Signature Cake- Publix

3 comments:

  1. geez, those meatballs luk delicious. where was i? lol. everythin came out so nice....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE DECORATIONS. LOOKS LIKE YOUR DAUGHTER HAD A BLAST. THE FOOD LOOKS DELICIOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. INGRID MY SON AND I ENJOYED OURSELVES AT YOUR DAUGHTER'S 3RD BIRTHDAY PARTY. I CAN'T WAIT TO BOOK YOU FOR MY SON'S BIRTHDAY PARTY. CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK.

    ReplyDelete