Thursday, November 26, 2009

EVENT CONNECTION NETWORK

November18 My husband and I attended Event Connection Networking at the Double Tree Ocean Point Resort & Spa in Sunny Isles.We had a pleasure to meet talented vendors in the wedding industry.
From the samples of floral centerpieces, table, food presentation, entertianment and speed networking we had a blast. My husband and I even won a 2 night stay at the Double Tree Resort!!


I had a chance to meet Stephanie Cruz with Ethereal Floral Design, Stepahnie with Emindee Images, Eddie Rodriquez, Ronen with  Ronen Rental and Terry Longo who is the catering manager with the Doube Tree Resort and Spa.We were very pleased with the presentations that was given by the vendors and will use them for our future clients.

Here are some teasers:







No comments:

Post a Comment